OceanScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OceanScape

oceanscape.no-ip.biz

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a mod Abuser

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Everyone

a mod Abuser Empty
PostSubject: a mod Abuser   a mod Abuser Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:19 pm

nickelv1 is kicking everyone and swearing at us because he wanted to fight i won and he is yelling so he is kicking every1
Back to top Go down
Unnamed

a mod Abuser Empty
PostSubject: retarde mods and admins   a mod Abuser Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:20 pm

i know what u mean me and alot of friends think BIz is pointless and gay because the owner lets retards like nickel and def run the rules when they falsy ban and kick random people with no proof or evidence that they did anything i mean server would be more popular if retards like that did not run the server
Back to top Go down
venomfan54

venomfan54

a mod Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: a mod Abuser   a mod Abuser Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:08 pm

i know! like the other day i was playing and then def comes and says every 1 come to pk box and try to kill me and he sais if u dont i will bann u... i was like wtf?
Back to top Go down
Def N Skills

a mod Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: a mod Abuser   a mod Abuser Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:14 pm

Unnamed wrote:
i know what u mean me and alot of friends think BIz is pointless and gay because the owner lets retards like nickel and def run the rules when they falsy ban and kick random people with no proof or evidence that they did anything i mean server would be more popular if retards like that did not run the server

aahahahah thats funny dude i was hacked u can ask any staff member like k1d and carebear hahahahahaha funny lmfao

VOTE PLEASE:

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=2961
Back to top Go down
https://oceanscape.forumotion.net/
nicole

a mod Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: a mod Abuser   a mod Abuser Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:42 am

hm... i will ask miles when i c him about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a mod Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Re: a mod Abuser   a mod Abuser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a mod Abuser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OceanScape :: Chat :: Discussion-
Jump to: