OceanScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OceanScape

oceanscape.no-ip.biz

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
t.hero.t

hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=) Empty
PostSubject: hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=)   hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:06 am

=) i will help more player in the server =)
Back to top Go down
ghost1

hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=) Empty
PostSubject: ...   hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:57 am

Someone is abusing the server by not doing gbs and also he is telling people to to ::mz which auto bans you i found out
his name is hector666
right now there is no admins or mods on so i cant get anyones help
thanks and i hope i can get unbanned
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=)   hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:53 pm

Well In The First Place You Shouldn't Even Try To Get In ::mz, mz=Modzone And it doesn't Even Work

Over The Pass Few Weeks Many People Been Doing it. You Should Learn From There Mistakes. You Should Think Before What You Do,....
Back to top Go down
strenoob

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=)   hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:51 am

why i cant see myself and others players in the game yesterday i saw them.
and why that server logging me out every time and then i try to log in and it says (error connecting server) Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=)   hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:55 pm

you have to just keep trying to log in and it will continue to be like this till i get the money to make improvements to the computer hosting the server...
and for the not seeing people problem if your not using silabs try using silabs. if you still dont see people try refreshing the client. if that doesnt work try finding a download host of silabs they seem to never fail

and please make a new topic for stuff like this in the proper section too
Back to top Go down
https://oceanscape.forumotion.net
Miles24
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=)   hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:57 pm

topic locked
Back to top Go down
https://oceanscape.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=)   hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi i'm new here but in the server no =) i like oceanscape ans exitscape to....=)
Page 1 of 1